The images reflect real-world colors closely, but there is some distortion around the edges. Check out the Black Shark website (opens in new tab) for accessories, including a cooling fan, earphones, and more gaming triggers. I used to think gaming phones were more of a gimmick without any noticeable benefits compared to their non-gaming variants. As smooth as the Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels, the biggest test for a gaming phone is its performance. While I’m typically against comparing devices through benchmarks — nothing is more accurate than real-world use — here’s a snapshot of how the Black Shark 4 Pro fares in a sea of similarly priced handsets. In fact, most smartphones on the list cost more than the 4 Pro, which makes its Single-Core score of 1,111 and Multi-Core score of 3,675 all the more impressive.
Download the firmware file from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.
It is utterly useless and honestly, I don’t see the need to include it for any reason whatsoever. As you can see in the sample below, the Black Shark 4 Pro’s macro sensor fails to capture the finer details of my e-reader’s leather cover.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and an Adreno 730 GPU mated to 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage and 8, 12 or 16 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
- Xiaomi tried to sweeten the pot by throwing in the fancy-schmancy 120W HyperCharge support.
- Whether it is a mobile phone with high-rate charging or a large battery design, such a combination can bring a different experience to users.
- When not in use, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4.
The graphics performance is also slightly higher, click here and a few additional frames in games are certainly welcome. I don’t usually wind up using the touch sensors on wireless earbuds because of their typical problems with discomfort, but these felt nice on my ears. I took them on walks and comfortably used them in the studio. The buds themselves hit about 6 hours of battery life alone and 28 hours with the charging case. So even if you’re not interested in a Black Shark 4 Pro, you absolutely should look into the Black Shark Joy Buds. The ultrawide cranks up the color but with its detail lacking, produces quite a mushy photo with no real clarity when you zoom in.